Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Summer Drink-Dirty Blond



Summer cocktails in many ways define what people love about summer, its colorful, refreshing and a little intoxicating. Everyone has they’re favorite warm weather drink, margaritas probably being the most popular, but I’m in the process of fine tuning a drink that I hope can be added to peoples list. It consists of one part Absolut Citron and two parts San Pellegrino Limonata stirred together after the vodka has spent some time in the freezer and the soda in the fridge. It’s a simple, moderately priced, and exotic drink that will go down well at any summer party. I got great feedback when I tried it out on some friends, but was told to serve it in larger quantities, and to decorate it somehow, like with a fruit or something. I could use some suggestions here, mix some up and tell me what it needs-like an open source drink recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive